Monday, November 16, 2015

Bonjour!








Hello there!


My name is Natrila Femigasari and this is my brand new private blog (after dumping my other blog before.)


The point of making this blog is I want to write anything that inspired me, anything that crossed my mind, anything that somehow makes me doubting this whole universe and the mysteries of it. You will find a lot of my thoughts and rants here.


Frankly speaking, I am that kind of person who easily got inspired by other people. Making a craft, writing stories, everything could evoke my interest suddenly. On the other hand, I also easily got bored with certain things. So, as a memoir for those, I want to write it here so I don't throw away the "thoughts" recklessly (even though I already keep a journal anyway.)



Hopefully, I can write many things in the future.


No comments :

Post a Comment