Saturday, June 4, 2016

Surviving through Twenty Sixteen


It has been more than a month since my last post. Life had been pretty busy lately. You know, those typical students life (I don't have to explain again right?)

Now we are in the sixth month of 2016, June. Time is fleeting so fast until I didn't realize I'm halfway through twenty sixteen. There are so many things happened in the past months. Looking back, these six months had been full of ups and downs for me. Laughter and tears. Proud and disappointed. Everything mixes into one.

Looking back again, it's pretty ridiculous that I set up a couple of resolutions in this year, which I didn't take seriously. Take an example, I dared myself to make a planner or bullet journal, to keep track all my daily activities such as studying, social life, self-improvement and so on. The truth is, this bullet journal thing only lasted for like 4 months! The course of 2 months, I don't take my heart to this thing. If you see through my journal, you will be asking why the last pages of 2 months are empty.

This journal thingy yielded to my failure to be productive and use time wisely. My task and assignments scattered everywhere because I didn't organize it well enough. I promise myself, I have to take this seriously in the next year. I have to, well because it will be my last year in high school. Everything must be prepared nicely, right?

Besides the resolution that didn't work well, I gained some things valuable over the course of six months. I met (practically not 'meet', but know) amazing people, both in real life and the internet. I could see the world through their eyes, how it works and others. They really give me the impression to be a better person and open minded human.

Turned sixteen this year has made me more different in a certain way. Some people might not notice it, but I do. How I think and how I act are a little bit different than before. I haven't been so proud to call myself way mature than before, but I'm heading into it. The older your age, you are more likely to see the 'real world' in a different way and contemplating about it.

Also, I got so many ideas to write on this blog. I have so many things to discuss and share with everyone who reads my blog seriously or just for sightseeing. I can't wait for my holiday to come. I am currently doing my final semester exams. I still have two days of exams till the free-days come. Oh, and my books! (guilty seeing my high piles of TBR books right there).

In two days or so, I am happily welcoming Ramadan! The holy month in Islam which every Muslims has waited for so long. In this opportunity to meet Ramadan again, I hope both of you and me can improve ourselves to be better and reflect everything that we have done. Happy fasting for those who celebrate this month of forgiveness!

No comments :

Post a Comment