Wednesday, June 8, 2016

It is About How You Give Meaning to Life...and People Sometimes

Yesterday, my favorite webtoon author told a story about giving a meaning to life. This thing had been in my head lately. Reading her story, I then started to think, how do I value my life? Have I, at least, been someone who really affect someone’s life? How do people will react when I die? Here, I present you my thoughts and two cents about it.

A few days ago, I saw a post on Instagram, it said like this ‘You are how you value people. You value people by their looks and money. You value people by their actions and personality. You value people by their behavior toward their religion. It is up to you to choose how to value people’


You only live once. We all know that. Does #YOLO always mean having fun all the time? Or being someone who is eager to inspire someone and getting better each day? #YOLO is not like that. Life’s balanced if we have some fun, and also, we contribute to someone’s life. Don’t be too haughty, we value life and #YOLO by only getting fun fun and fun in your life and forgetting others, forgetting if our actions might hurting others.

Also, I think in the future life, we will deserve someone who is like us. We will meet a partner or maybe marry him/her because we deserve it. I mean, what we did in past, our actions and others, are the portrayal of what we will get in the future. It’s that simple. I knew some of the amazing young couples on the interwebs. At first, I admire the woman so much, I started thinking what husband she will marry. It turns out, she deserves it based on what she did and what she had been going through in past. Life’s balanced that way, isn’t it?

In the end of our life, people will remember what we did while we still living. Do we make a good friend for them? Are we a good daughter/son? Are we a good wife, friends, teacher, partner, colleagues?

I am still trying to be a good daughter, friends and other. In the end of this post, I encourage you and me and everyone, to fix ourselves. Give feedbacks to others. Reflect on what we did in the past. Learn from our mistakes. I am not perfect either and nobody does. If you see me making mistakes, please tell me how should I fix and improve it. And I will be doing so to you.


No comments :

Post a Comment